22nd June 2018 – Pintar College had organised an Accounting Seminar for all Accounting students from many secondary schools which are sitting for SPM this year.
The event started on 10am where students came from different places, groups by groups. During awaiting the arrival of all students, there were a small socializing session. The seminar began on about 10:30am after everyone arrived.
During the seminar, Mr. Jimmy taught them about form 4 syllabus including Susut Nilai and Pembetulan Kesilapan. This was as a revision class for these SPM candidates to refresh their memory on it.
By 12pm, the seminar came to an end. Students were satisfied and happy about what they had gained during the seminar. Before ending the seminar, a group photo was taken for remembrance. Lunch were also provided to the students, they went to our Pintar Student Resources Centre (PSRC) to enjoy their meals.
Thank you all for coming to our seminar, hope what that has been taught can benefit all of you and helps you in you upcoming SPM! All the best to you and we hope to see all of you soon in our upcoming events!!
Our Student Council, led by energetic Pintarians, has been very active especially in these recent periods. PCSC had organized multiple events such as Charity Events, Workshops, Fun Run. Recently, there has also been an announcement of a co-curricular activity such as the Sports Club. With the Student Council, our students can have the chance to learn more not only in academic, but also to discover, learn and understand their practical talents and capabilities. The PCSC serves as a part of the importance in the students welfare. Hence, PCSC has listed out a set of objectives.
Pintar College Student Council Objectives
- To serve as the student Government body for all registered students of Pintar College.
– To foster better understanding and cooperation among all students and staff in College.
- To establish a good relation among students of Pintar College.
- To voice the problems faced by the students to college Management through the proper channels.
- To act as the main bridge between the general student population of the College and the College Management.
- To uphold the welfare of the students.
Activities held by PCSC:
- Fun Run
- Charity Event
- Microsoft Powerpoint Workshop
- Microsoft Excel Workshop
All of their activities will be posted and updated on their Facebook Page, be sure to LIKE & FOLLOW their posts to stay updated at all times!